Happy Birthday SMS

Happy Birthday SMS


Everybody want Spacial her or his birthday friend. And Sending first birthday SMS is the best way to spacial for birthday friend.

birthday sms photo
birthday sms



Happy Birthday funny sms
Happy Birthday funny sms

Since the day we met
I knew that my love life was set
Since the day you gave me a hug
My life became warm as a coffee mug
Since the day we shared our first kiss
I have been in a world of bliss
As sweet as strawberry and cream
you are the guy of my dreams
Happy Birthday
happy birthday HD greeting
happy birthday greeting


Hope your birthday's Happy and your wishes all come true And that everyday that follows brings happiness to Happy Birthday ....


You are my dream in my sleep ,
you are the vision of my eye ,
you the smile of my lips ,
you are the beat of my heart ,
you are an angel in my prayers ,
and you are the light of my life .

Happy Birthday My Love .....
happy birthday messages image
happy birthday messages


May Everything Happy and Everything Bright Be yours on your Birthday from morning till night . And then through the year may the same thing hold true so that each day is filled with life's best thing for you .
wishes for happy birthday
wishes for happy birthday

Your Birthday is the perfect day to say I care , Because you will remember me when u certainly make it big affair and when you do hold a party ... I bet you will be the one who would care to make ur special day a costly affair !!! Happy Birthday .
Happy Birthday quote sms
Happy Birthday quote sms


Happy Birthday to a dear friend you'll be special to me until the end .Celebrate today and know this is true , My life has been blessed , because of you .
Happy Birthday song SMS For Friends
Happy Birthday song SMS For Friends

Abundant wealth
Pounds of Cakes
Variety of Presents
Hundreds of Friends
And lots of Happiness.
That's my sincere wish for your birthday!

Happy Birthday, Dear friend
happy birthday wishes greetings and Quotes
happy birthday wishes greetings and Quotes